Any heat exchanger is selected individually for the conditions of a particular facility. Therefore, before choosing micro channel heat exchangers, you need to find out the parameters of the system in which it will be installed. And only then, on the basis of this data, a suitable device is selected.
There are ways of ascertaining gear, each is required for its own motivations and undertakings.
- Heat estimation. They are utilized in the plan of heat exchangers of known power and in the establishment of completed facilities under indicated conditions.
- Composite estimation. Permits you to decide the ideal common plan of the hotness exchanger channels for various hotness move liquids.
- The particular estimation recipe is controlled by the sort of hotness exchanger and its plan highlights.
- Water-powered estimation. Permits you to compute the water-powered boundaries of the coolant vital for activity, for instance, the speed of its development.
- Valuable computation. It is done at the planning phase of a heat exchange tool to decide the sort of item itself.
- Mechanical estimation. Decides the capacity of the construction of the heat exchanger to endure the elements of inside and outer mechanical pressure: bowing, pressure, strain, and so forth.
How are heat exchangers calculated?
Calculation of heat exchangers is a rather complicated procedure. It is easy to make a mistake in calculations, and the consequences of such an error will be the most unpleasant. Therefore, the calculation should be performed by professionals who have the necessary experience and knowledge. These can be both specialists of the manufacturing plant and representatives of official dealers.
Usually, heat exchangers are calculated using special programs. Initial data are entered into them, after which the program gives out several suitable options. The calculation time can vary from a few minutes to several days.