Diwali and the days leading up to it is an auspicious time of the year. Everyone is in a festive mood, and purse strings loosen quickly for buying all sorts of things. From home appliances to décor, personal care to clothing, knick-knacks to luxury goods, demand for everything goes up. Of course, the real estate sector also can’t remain immune to such incredibly positive market vibes and welcomes retail customers with both arms opened wide.
If you are still wondering whether Diwali is the best time to invest in property or not, look no further. Here are all the reasons and facts to convince you.
Bonuses and Increments are Due
Most companies roll out their annual bonuses, increments, or pay hikes around this time. This means that, for an average Indian service class household, this is the time to be cash-rich or have a surplus to invest in an asset. High demand and positive sales during the festive season are higher income and profits even for business owners.
All this extra income or bonuses give you the ability to raise the up-front capital needed to book a property.
The Market is Flush with New Projects
Expecting positive buyer sentiment, real estate developers also launch new projects or new phases of previously successful projects during this time. If you are an aspirational property buyer who only wants to invest in a project with the most trending amenities, then Diwali is the best time to buy. Furthermore, many of these newly launched projects are available at soft launch prices and favorable financing options to get you started on your homeownership journey.
Festive Discounts and Offers are Aplenty
Builders are also eager to move their existing inventory during the festive season. Therefore, several festive discounts and offers are run between Dushehra and Diwali, such as tax exemption, price reduction, free furnishing, etc.
Dhanteras itself is seen as a great time to buy assets, thus prompting many property developers to run flash discounts or one-day-only promotional offers to encourage customers to buy.
Home Loan Interest Rates are All-Time Low
Alas, homeownership takes much more than just an auspicious occasion and a festive offer! For many, property is an expensive asset that must be purchased after reviewing years of income and liabilities. And since taking debt becomes inevitable for such buyers to invest in property, reduced home loan interest rates become the biggest influencing factor.
Fortunately, just like real estate developers, home loan providers also introduce festive offers during the Diwali season. Home loan interest rates are reduced to attract customers, processing charges are waived off, and special benefits or gifts are offered.
How to Invest in Property This Diwali
All these factors come together to make Diwali the best time to invest in property. So, if you have made up your mind and now are wondering how to invest in property this Diwali, then start by taking the following steps:
- Draw up a budget to decide what range of properties you have to explore. Define the initial capital you will need and have to buy a property and determine how much home loan you would need.
- You can use a home loan EMI calculator to check how much EMI you will have to pay for different home loan tenures and principal loan amounts. You can also compare various loan providers.
- With the financial planning done, start searching various online platforms for properties that match your selection criteria.
- Once you have made a list, start visiting these properties to see what meets your requirements.
Finally, select the property of your dreams and avail of the promotional discounts offered by the builder and the home loan provider. So before the festive season is out, book your property!
December 9, 2019
July 26, 2023
- November 28, 2023
- November 22, 2023
- November 16, 2023
- October 19, 2023
- Small Living Room Ideas With Dining Tables That Have Big Style November 28, 2023
- The Perfect Guide to Choosing Cable Deck Railing Systems for Your Home November 22, 2023
- Tips on Designing Your Outdoor Spa November 16, 2023
- FAQs About Heater Repair Projects In Columbus OH October 19, 2023
- What To Consider When Choosing One Of The Best Water Damage Restoration Services October 2, 2023